Thursday, June 27, 2013

Improv Day 2

I had made fabric in mind for the sky. So I pieced and pieced.


I also tried a little made fabric for the lower right corner - shards from the top sections.


Here's how they look with the rest.


Hmmm. That sky is too much. 


This may be better. You can see I've got my work cut out for me today. That bottom left corner needs help. I want it to be different than the right corner. Ripping out will happen today! I'm enjoying photographing these - that helps me see it even better ...

2 comments:

  1. Great project Deb! Anxious to see the end result.

    ReplyDelete