Monday, May 21, 2012

What's your favorite?

I spotted Victoria Findley at market and since we often admire each other's improvisational work, I stopped to say hi.

What's your favorite thing you've seen so far, she asked?

Wow, what a good question. I told her I was crazy about the Cloud 9 fabric booth, it was new to me. The Ed Emberly animal fabrics are terrific. It was hard for me to name just one.

Not so for Victoria. Her favorite booth was Marcia Derse. Hurry over there, she said. So I did. Oh my gosh I was in heaven. I photographed most every thing there. Marcia wasn't there, I was sad about that.

This quilt showed some of her fabrics.


This wall showed MORE

Look how good they look on chairs! I want them all!!




2 comments:

  1. Like you died and gone to heaven, right? LOVE her fabrics... the coolest thing was meeting you! It's nice knowing who's on the other side of the emails! ;-) Hope you had a nice relaxing trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I wish I could have been there. I'm crazy about Marcia Derse fabrics! I'm excited our local stores are finally carrying some of it. Thanks for the pics of her booth...very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete