Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pets on Quilts (again)


A while back I wrote about my cats posing on quilts whenever I tried to photograph them.

Today, I arranged blocks on the floor so I could sew them together. I'm making a sample using pre-cuts (click on Fabrics, then on Precut Fabrics) for Barbara Brackman's upcoming Moda fabrics line Civil War Homefront. One charm pack, surrounded by wovens and alternating blocks of a striped pattern, is producing a sizable quilt.

As often happens, as soon as I laid them out, my co-worker Lucy plopped her big old body right on the blocks! Dear little Barkley soon followed.....

Oreo the cat was not going to be left out of the action. He got on it later and rearranged a small section of the quilt....

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, how cute your pets are!:-) Maybe they have a different taste and want you to change the arrangement of the blocks???

    Greetings from Germany, Steffi

    ReplyDelete