Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Visions are Dancing in my Head

Sometimes life just takes over.
And we have to go with it right?

That is how my life has been for the past weeks.
Our girls moved to Austin! I am so excited for them, it helps me not miss them so bad. After all, today we can text, and skype and tweet!

NOW I am having some surgery. I've been slowed up lately, this will help me get my energy back. Fingers crossed.
I am going into it with wonderful ideas of quilts to come.

One with custom Barack Obama fabric. Yes! details to come.

Another, a reproduction of a Frank Lloyd Wright window. Here's a peek at it.....would this make a great quilt or what!


And then there is the improv work. It continues, even if I haven't had time to get it on the blog for you.
But I will.
I'll be back soon!

6 comments:

  1. Dear Deb,
    My fingers and toes are crossed! Hope nothing serious is going on. wishing you a speedy recovery so you can get back to quilting and sharing.
    Hugs,
    Sujata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes with your surgery. That Frank Lloyd Wright design is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The FLW quilt is amazing. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great window...can't wait for your quilt! We will be here waiting for your return. Best thoughts and hugs coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck with your surgery and hope you have a speedy recovery. That is one stunning stained glass window.

    ReplyDelete