Monday, April 28, 2014

Renay's Tie Quilt is now a pattern


My friend Renay made a tie quilt for a friend in 2010. I thought it was wonderful and she let me photograph it for the blog.

That random post is THE MOST POPULAR ever on my blog. The photo is all over Pinterest. I even saw it on a blog from Russia.

So I've been telling Renay she should make a pattern. Renay writes the best, most complete instructions of anyone I know. She's been making purses and purse patterns for the past 10 years - you can see them here. I edit the patterns for her - we have had a blast working together. You can order the pattern on the website or contact Renay directly at pursestringspatterns@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Love the tie pattern...looks sort of manly but with a sprinkle of feistiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me pudes enviar el patron de corbatas,gracias soy Mercedes de Barcelona

    ReplyDelete